AEW star Eddie Kingston will be unable to compete for several weeks after reportedly suffering a fractured orbital bone.
Tony Khan made the injury announcement during this past weekend’s AEW Dark taping, but did not specify what the injury was. Dave Meltzer is reporting it is a fractured orbital bone.
Kingston, who will likely be out of action for around three more weeks, last wrestled on January 8 against Joey Janela in a pre-taped match for AEW Dark. It isn’t clear whether this is when the injury occurred.
Kingston is supposed to be in action at this Sunday’s The WRLD on GCW PPV, but it isn’t known whether this injury will force him to withdraw from the event entirely.
We will keep you updated with any further injury news regarding Eddie Kingston when it become available.
Kingston’s current AEW win/loss record in 2022 is 2-0-0. For full AEW men’s win/loss records for this year, click this link.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo