AEW star Eddie Kingston will be unable to compete for several weeks after reportedly suffering a fractured orbital bone.
Tony Khan made the injury announcement during this past weekend’s AEW Dark taping, but did not specify what the injury was. Dave Meltzer is reporting it is a fractured orbital bone.
Kingston, who will likely be out of action for around three more weeks, last wrestled on January 8 against Joey Janela in a pre-taped match for AEW Dark. It isn’t clear whether this is when the injury occurred.
Kingston is supposed to be in action at this Sunday’s The WRLD on GCW PPV, but it isn’t known whether this injury will force him to withdraw from the event entirely.
We will keep you updated with any further injury news regarding Eddie Kingston when it become available.
Kingston’s current AEW win/loss record in 2022 is 2-0-0. For full AEW men’s win/loss records for this year, click this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal