NJPW has announced that AEW star Eddie Kingston will go one-on-one with Gabriel Kidd during the upcoming STRONG Nemesis event.
Kidd returned to the ring during the Detonation tapings earlier this month. Since joining the LA Dojo in 2019, the British star has wrestled for the promotion in both the US and Japan, notably competing in the 2020 and 2021 New Japan Cup tournaments.
The announcement was shared on Twitter:
December 9, Eddie Kingston returns to #njpwSTRONG!
His opponent? Gabriel Kidd!
Gabe looks to take down the Mad King at STRONG's last tapings of 2021!
Tickets: https://t.co/6LtG1E6lAB#njnemesis pic.twitter.com/3Hp3S14gRy
— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) November 29, 2021
The December 9 show will be the final NJPW STRONG taping of the year. Jay White, JONAH (fka Bronson Reed) and Juice Robinson also have matches announced for the event.
Here is the updated line-up for NJPW STRONG Nemesis:
- Jay White vs. Christopher Daniels
- JONAH vs. David Finlay
- Eddie Kingston vs Gabriel Kidd
- Juice Robinson vs. Bad Dude Tito
- Brody King vs. Dave Dutra
- Alex Coughlin vs. JR Kratos
- Clark Connors & Jordan Clearwater vs. Chris Bey & Hikuleo
- Lucas Riley vs. Royce Isaacs
- Karl Fredericks and Kevin Knight vs. Bateman and Misterioso
- DKC vs. TJP
- Alex Zayne vs. Ariya Daivari
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023