NJPW has announced that AEW star Eddie Kingston will go one-on-one with Gabriel Kidd during the upcoming STRONG Nemesis event.
Kidd returned to the ring during the Detonation tapings earlier this month. Since joining the LA Dojo in 2019, the British star has wrestled for the promotion in both the US and Japan, notably competing in the 2020 and 2021 New Japan Cup tournaments.
The announcement was shared on Twitter:
December 9, Eddie Kingston returns to #njpwSTRONG!
His opponent? Gabriel Kidd!
Gabe looks to take down the Mad King at STRONG's last tapings of 2021!
— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) November 29, 2021
The December 9 show will be the final NJPW STRONG taping of the year. Jay White, JONAH (fka Bronson Reed) and Juice Robinson also have matches announced for the event.
Here is the updated line-up for NJPW STRONG Nemesis:
- Jay White vs. Christopher Daniels
- JONAH vs. David Finlay
- Eddie Kingston vs Gabriel Kidd
- Juice Robinson vs. Bad Dude Tito
- Brody King vs. Dave Dutra
- Alex Coughlin vs. JR Kratos
- Clark Connors & Jordan Clearwater vs. Chris Bey & Hikuleo
- Lucas Riley vs. Royce Isaacs
- Karl Fredericks and Kevin Knight vs. Bateman and Misterioso
- DKC vs. TJP
- Alex Zayne vs. Ariya Daivari