Eddie Kingston and Wheeler Yuta will be in action during the upcoming NJPW STRONG Autumn Action taping.
On September 11, Kingston and Yuta will team with Homicide to face off against Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson and IWGP World Heavyweight Champion Jay White of Bullet Club.
Yuta hasn’t wrestled for AEW since his Best of the Super Juniors tour which concluded in June. Kingston most recently wrestled for the promotion during the July 24 High Alert taping.
Kingston recently served an AEW suspension following a backstage altercation with Sammy Guevara. To read Kingston’s statement on his suspension, click here.
Other notably names set to compete at the NJPW STRONG taping include Tomohiro Ishii, Shingo Takagi and Blake Christian.
Here’s the announced lineup for the taping:
- Tomohiro Ishii vs. “Filthy” Tom Lawlor
- Bullet Club (Jay White, Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson) vs. Eddie Kingston, Wheeler Yuta & Homicide
- Shingo Takagi vs. Rocky Romero
- Mistico & Alex Zayne vs. Blake Christian & Mascara Dorada
NJPW has also announced that FTR will be in action during NJPW’s UK return, which you can read more about right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw