Eddie Kingston has responded to CM Punk winning the AEW World Championship at Double Or Nothing on Sunday.
Punk and Kingston had a bitter rivalry that culminated in their clash at Full Gear last November. It seems like the feud isn’t quite over yet.
Responding to a tweet about Punk’s title win, Eddie replied with a simple “Gross”.
— Eddie Kingston #BlackLivesMatter (@MadKing1981) May 31, 2022
Eddie Kingston competed at AEW Double Or Nothing in the first-ever Anarchy In The Arena Match in a losing effort along with Jon Moxley, Bryan Danielson, Santana and Ortiz against The Jericho Appreciation Society.
For the full results of the event, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn