Legendary wrestling tag team duo Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson, known collectively as the Rock ‘n’ Roll Express, recently announced that they would be beginning their ‘farewell tour’.
The team’s farewell tour began last night (January 22), when Morton and Gibson took part in a dream match against Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler of FTR.
Two of the greatest teams of their respective eras facing off is sure to capture the attention of a lot of wrestling fans, and even wrestlers themselves.
WWE Hall of Famer and Raw star Edge shared a photo on his Twitter today (January 23), where he revealed that he made the trip to the show to watch the dream match, as well as catch up with his old friends.
Made a little road trip to see this one and catch up with some old friends.
Made a little road trip to see this one and catch up with some old friends. pic.twitter.com/qTG9LSDUWQ
— Adam (Edge) Copeland (@EdgeRatedR) January 23, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins