11-time WWE World Champion Edge had a savage response on Twitter for a troll who criticised his relationship with fellow Hall of Famer Beth Phoenix.
Phoenix had posted an image of herself and Edge, to which an idiot replied:
“Looks like edge is taking a picture with some random soccer mom, head of the Pa, or Karen. Odd couple”
As it turns out, Edge wasn’t the best person to pick on, because he responded with:
What you see is Adam standing with his wife & mother of their children whom he loves unconditionally. Assuming from your page that you won’t find out what that’s like & your biggest concern is making sure you have enough lubricant to get by until you next crawl out of your hole
Hopefully the troll learned their lesson.
Rain or shine. @EdgeRatedR pic.twitter.com/olbhHMyNiw
— Beth Copeland (@TheBethPhoenix) December 18, 2020
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown