There was a shocking return in WWE’s Royal Rumble with the return of Edge and while he wasn’t in the Rumble long, he certainly made an impact!
With Edge entering at number 24, he quickly looked to settle old scores as he eliminated both Finn Balor and Damian Priest.
However, not to be outdone, as Edge was nearing eliminating Dominik Mysterio to make it a Judgment Day hat trick of elims, instead from the outside they teamed up on him.
With Priest and Balor giving a big assist, Edge was eliminated but the brawling didn’t end there.
As they continued to brawl up the ramp, Edge was taking his vengeance out on Judgment Day until he was attacked from behind by the only member who wasn’t occupied in the first Royal Rumble match of the night.
With Rhea Ripley making a run out to attack Edge, she got a few shots in and stood tall until she noticed someone behind her.
Beth Phoenix, the Glamazon was there too and laid a might spear on Rhea Ripley in the entrance area!
With the Royal Rumble already seemingly setting up a big program between Bobby Lashley and Brock Lesnar, it seems Edge’s feuding with Judgment Day including Rhea Ripley certainly isn’t over!
Click here for a list of all of the surprise entrants in tonight’s Royal Rumble matches.
You can keep up with all the breaking news from tonight’s WWE premium live event, Royal Rumble 2023 by clicking here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds