Following multiple teases, Edge has fuelled speculation on a shock WWE NXT star joining his Judgment Day faction.
In recent weeks, Edge has been sharing no-context photos of WWE names that have been rumored to join his WWE Raw stable.
The Rated-R Superstar has now shared a photo of Ava Raine (real name Simone Johnson), a Performance Center trainee who’s notably the daughter of Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.
Raine recently received a ring name, indicating that she will make her NXT TV debut soon, adding to speculation that her first storyline could be with the Judgment Day group.
Judgment Day member Rhea Ripley has teased an appearance on tonight’s edition of NXT, which you can read more about right here.
Following her name change, a portion of the fanbase criticised WWE for seemingly steering away from her family’s legacy. Raine has since reacted to this criticism, defending her new name.
Stay up to date with WWE NXT win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
— Adam (Edge) Copeland (@EdgeRatedR) May 30, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury