Backstage details have emerged on the Vince McMahon egg storyline, ahead of the continuation of the angle on tonight’s edition of WWE Raw.
At Survivor Series, Vince McMahon lost Cleopatra’s golden egg, gifted to him by The Rock. No, really.
On tonight’s episode of WWE Raw, stars from both the Red and Blue brands will feature on the show, as McMahon attempts to crack the case on his missing $100,000,000 ornament.
As per Fightful Select (subscription required), one of the primary plans that has been talked about today has involved Austin Theory, with the star reportedly set to earn some kind of ‘opportunity’ from the whole angle.
Fightful also noted that they were told that the original pitch for the storyline was ‘much worse’ than whatever the final plan is for McMahon’s egg.
It was previously noted that the angle is part of a paid promotional partnership between WWE and Netflix, for their recent release, Red Notice.
Fightful reports that the money WWE is receiving for the storyline promotion is ‘insane’, with rumors circulating backstage that the price tag is in the seven figure range.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors