Backstage details have emerged on the Vince McMahon egg storyline, ahead of the continuation of the angle on tonight’s edition of WWE Raw.
At Survivor Series, Vince McMahon lost Cleopatra’s golden egg, gifted to him by The Rock. No, really.
On tonight’s episode of WWE Raw, stars from both the Red and Blue brands will feature on the show, as McMahon attempts to crack the case on his missing $100,000,000 ornament.
As per Fightful Select (subscription required), one of the primary plans that has been talked about today has involved Austin Theory, with the star reportedly set to earn some kind of ‘opportunity’ from the whole angle.
Fightful also noted that they were told that the original pitch for the storyline was ‘much worse’ than whatever the final plan is for McMahon’s egg.
It was previously noted that the angle is part of a paid promotional partnership between WWE and Netflix, for their recent release, Red Notice.
Fightful reports that the money WWE is receiving for the storyline promotion is ‘insane’, with rumors circulating backstage that the price tag is in the seven figure range.
- Naomi Removes WWE References From Twitter Bio
- Joey Janela Sets Foot On Fire In Horrifying GCW Botch (Video)
- CM Punk Trends Following Polarising Message To WWE Locker Room
- Paul Wight Reveals Impressive Move He Was Told Never To Perform In Ring Again
- Jon Moxley Set To Reunite Former Tag Team At Independent Show
- Video: NWA Stars Kamille & Thom Latimer Get Married
- Britt Baker Makes Surprise Appearance At AIW Gauntlet For The Gold
- William Regal Details His Reaction To NXT 2.0 Reboot
- Sting Files New Trademark For Iconic Nickname
- Tony Khan Reacts To Johnny Elite’s AEW Debut