NWA star Elijah Burke was taken to a hospital after last night’s (December 4) NWA Hard Times pay-per-view. Burke was legitimately injured after he was tossed into the ring steps by Matt Cardona and Mike Knox at the climax of the show.
PWInsider has provided an update on Burke. Burke was released from hospital this morning, but will be kept off of all physical duty at tonight’s Powerrr tapings.
PWInsider was told that Burke is believed to have suffered a concussion but is expected to be OK.
Former WWE stars Dirty Dango (FKA Fandango) and Matt Cardona made their debuts at the show last night.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- Roman Reigns’ WWE Schedule For Summer 2023 Revealed
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Current NXT Star To Join WWE Main Roster Faction Soon?
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child