A huge update has emerged surrounding plans for an Elimination Chamber match this year, ahead of WrestleMania 38.
It was previously reported that the next WWE Saudi Arabia event will take place on February 19. As per Fightful Select (subscription required), the current working plan is for this year’s Elimination Chamber match to happen on this show.
The report noted that tentative preparation for the Elimination Chamber in Saudi Arabia has been going on since around the time of WWE Crown Jewel in November. It isn’t currently clear if the Saudi Arabia event will be named ‘Elimination Chamber’.
The report also stated that there has been discussion of potentially taping an episode of WWE TV in Saudi Arabia, however no plans have been confirmed.
WWE’s most recent Elimination Chamber matches took place at the 2021 iteration of the namesake pay-per-view. On the show, Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) won the first Chamber match, before immediately challenging Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship.Drew McIntyre won the second to retain his WWE Championship, before The Miz cashed in Money in the Bank to claim the gold.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups