The emails WWE sent out to talent about yesterday’s (November 4) releases have been revealed, along with some further details.
As per Fightful Select, there were separate company-wide emails for both the main roster and NXT talent that were released, sent by Head of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis.
The main roster email read:
“Due to budget cuts, the following WWE talent were released today, November 4, 2021. Thank you, John Laurinaitis.”
Those listed on the main roster email were Mia Yim, Keith Lee, Eva Marie, Nia Jax, Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado.
The NXT email was:
“Due to budgetary cuts, with immediate effect, we’ve come to terms with the following NXT talents. We wish these individuals all the best in their future endeavors.”
The NXT list included B-Fab (despite her recent main roster call-up), Scarlett, Franky Monet, Ember Moon, Jessi Kamea, Trey Baxter, Oney Lorcan (misspelled as Oney Lorkan), Jeet Rama, Katrina Cortez, and Zayda Ramier.
Karrion Kross wasn’t listed at all, so it’s unclear whether he wasn’t included in either email, or if that was just a mistake in the report.
Harry Smith also wasn’t listed, but that’s because he hadn’t even been assigned a spot on the roster.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned