SmackDown star Emma has revealed her top goal following her WWE return under the Triple H regime.
Emma was one of a number of stars who Triple H rehired after taking over creative, with the popular star returning to WWE TV on the October 28 edition of SmackDown.
On the show, she answered Ronda Rousey’s SmackDown Women’s Championship open challenge, but cam up short.
Speaking on Out of Character with Ryan Satin, Emma noted that her ultimate goal is to hold WWE gold.
“I have actually never held a title in WWE believe it or not. When it does happen it’ll be that much better, right? Yeah, so, that definitely is a long, a goal of mine to be the Women’s Champion in WWE.
“I mean, that would definitely be the ultimate goal but I am happy to work myself up to that.”
Emma last wrestled on WWE TV during the gauntlet bout that aired on the December 23 edition of SmackDown, which was won by Raquel Rodriquez.
The SmackDown Women’s Title changed hands on the December 30 episode, with a returning Charlotte Flair pinning Rousey for the gold.
For a list of every WWE title change that took place in 2022, click here.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- AEW Backstage Reaction To CM Punk Instagram Post