It sure seems as though former WWE star Big Cass (AKA W. Morrissey in IMPACT Wrestling) is set to make his AEW debut on next week’s (May 4) episode of AEW Dynamite.
On last night’s show, AEW announced that Wardlow will face a mystery opponent chosen by MJF, which he teased on last night’s show being the former Big Cass.
While he has been working as W. Morrissey in IMPACT, most will know him from his tag team run in NXT and later the WWE main roster alongside Enzo Amore (nZo).
nZo took to Twitter after the tease on the show, reacting to Cass’ seemingly impending AEW arrival. He simply said:
Well whadda we got over here???
nZo and MJF going to war on the microphone would certainly be some entertaining television.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event