It sure seems as though former WWE star Big Cass (AKA W. Morrissey in IMPACT Wrestling) is set to make his AEW debut on next week’s (May 4) episode of AEW Dynamite.
On last night’s show, AEW announced that Wardlow will face a mystery opponent chosen by MJF, which he teased on last night’s show being the former Big Cass.
While he has been working as W. Morrissey in IMPACT, most will know him from his tag team run in NXT and later the WWE main roster alongside Enzo Amore (nZo).
nZo took to Twitter after the tease on the show, reacting to Cass’ seemingly impending AEW arrival. He simply said:
Well whadda we got over here???
nZo and MJF going to war on the microphone would certainly be some entertaining television.
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Antonio Inoki Passes Away Aged 79
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title