On the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer revealed that former WWE star Enzo Amore (now nZ0) was “knocked completely out” during a match at an SWE event last night in Texas.
The injury came after Enzo took a DDT on the floor. He was then taken out on a stretcher and sent straight to the hospital. At this time, there is no word on his status.
Enzo posted the following on Twitter this morning, seemingly confirming that he is doing okay despite not revealing much about his situation.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for any additional updates on this situation.
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Addresses WWE Signing AEW Dark Talent