It was reported late last month that WWE were in talks with Enzo Amore and Big Cass about returning to the company. It was believed that the duo would come in as the stars of NXT on the USA Network.
However, Triple H swiftly put those rumours to bed and said that WWE has “no interest” in bringing either man back to the company.
However, that has not stopped Enzo Amore teasing an appearance on tonight’s Raw TV taping.
In April, the night before WrestleMania 35, Enzo and Cass invaded a NJPW and ROH supershow at Madison Square Garden. Many were unsure about whether the invasion was a work or a shoot. However, nothing has come of the angle.
Today, Enzo shared an image of the invasion to Instagram. He accompanied it with a thinking emoji.
What makes this interesting is that tonight and tomorrow WWE is set to take over Madison Square Garden for TV tapings of Raw and Smackdown Live respectively.
Enzo is almost certainly not appearing on Raw tonight or Smackdown tomorrow. The former Cruiserweight Champion is just trying to create a bit of buzz for himself.
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Paul London Says He Was ‘Shut Down Immediately’ When Reaching Out About AEW Role
- Renee Paquette Says Women’s Tag Titles “Were Important For About 30 Seconds”
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers Taped May 25