Eric Bischoff made his return to WWE television on tonight’s (December 27) episode of Raw.
Bischoff appeared in a backstage segment with The Miz, who announced that he would be officiating the renewal of his and Maryse’s vows later in the show.
Bischoff has made sporadic appearances on AEW television over the past year, namely during Chris Jericho’s feud with Orange Cassidy.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s Raw show here.
HE'S BACK.@WWE Hall of Famer @EBischoff will be officiating @mikethemiz & @MaryseMizanin's special ceremony TONIGHT on #WWERaw! pic.twitter.com/bofL9J5J1i
— WWE (@WWE) December 28, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins