Eric Bischoff has named Bill Goldberg as the person who was the most difficult to work with during his tenured career.
Speaking during a special Q&A episode of his 83 Weeks Podcast, Bischoff said:
“On a consistent basis it would’ve been Bill Goldberg. Not necessarily in a bad way, just that Bill was a very intense person, emotional and didn’t have a lot of experience and was pretty uncomfortable in a pro wrestling environment when he first got there. As a result, you take somebody who’s an intense personality, a very intense personality, a bit of a perfectionist who puts a lot of pressure on himself. Also, lacking a lot of the experience and comfort that comes with experience, you get a guy who’s a little hard to handle or sometimes a lot hard to handle. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, just a thing.”
Bischoff went on to discuss whether or not he feels as though CM Punk should turn heel on the back of his previous comments in which he stated Punk has s**t the bed since joining AEW.
“I don’t really have any thoughts on that. I didn’t watch Punk a lot in WWE because I just wasn’t watching WWE a lot in the period of time that he was there. Not as familiar with the peak of Punk’s WWE persona or character so I can’t really comment on it. I think what we all want as fans is to feel connected to a story and a character and generally the more intense that story or character is, the more appealing it becomes to the wrestling audience.
“I would agree that a level of intensity [is what Punk needs] but that could apply to just about anybody and any character so let’s just wait and see. Punk’s only been around now for a relatively brief time and I think I’ve mentioned, so far, not impressed. Not disappointed but not overly impressed either. The ratings would suggest the vast majority of people feel the way I do. Not pissed off, not elated, just waiting for something to happen so let’s see what happens.”
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned