Eric Bischoff is finally starting with WWE, but according to him, everything has gone to schedule.
Fans were surprised to hear that Bischoff wasn’t involved in last week’s episode of SmackDown Live which was thought to be the first under Bischoff’s Executive Directorship, but according to the man himself, this was never the case.
Speaking on the latest episode of 83 Weeks, Bischoff clarified the situation:
“My start [with WWE] was never supposed to be before July 22. That was the understanding across the board. And it was reported wrong. Anything writtenand reported so far has been wrong as far as what my role actually is and will be and what my start date will be,” said Bischoff. “This is such a big job. There is no way that me, or anyone else, is going to walk in and take control of anything, immediately. It’s going to be a long process. It’s going to take time. It’ll be an evolution over time. My process started a little bit this week in terms of integration. It’ll become even more tangible on Tuesday, which will be the first time I’ve attended a production meeting.”
Ahead of his first meeting, Eric Bischoff will appear as part of the Raw Reunion show tonight.
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed