Erick Redbeard Interested In Returning To WWE Under Triple H

2 months ago by Taylor Sanchez

Erick Redbeard Interested In Returning To WWE Under Triple H WWE

Former Wyatt Family member Erick Redbeard (Erick Rowan) has noted that he’d possibly be interested in a WWE return with Triple H in charge of creative.

Following Vince McMahon’s retirement, Triple H assumed all responsibilities related to WWE creative. Since taking over, Triple H has brought back four previously released stars, Dakota Kai, Karrion Kross & Scarlett, and Dexter Lumis.

Speaking with Sportskeeda Wrestling, Redbeard commented on the possibility of another WWE run. When asked if he’d go back to WWE if Triple H called him, Redbeard said:

“If the opportunity called for certain things and it was creatively beneficial to the both of us, absolutely.”

Redbeard was released from WWE during the April 2020 round of COVID-19 cuts. The star has appeared for AEW several times, notably debuting for the promotion during the December 30 ‘Brodie Lee Celebration of Life’ special edition of Dynamite, paying tribute to his late tag partner.

When asked whether or not he’d want to lead the Dark Order in AEW, Redbeard said:

“The answer is absolutely not. To me, that’s what Jon (Brodie Lee) created. In such a short amount of time, he made it memorable. His legacy to that company is that and the TNT title. To me, just leave it alone. I don’t think they should go, but I don’t think there should be a new leader.”

Over 20 names have left WWE this year so far. Check out a list of every WWE departure of 2022 right here.

Transcription via WrestlingNews.co.

If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.

Comments

Share this article with friends

Trending