There has been a potential spoiler for next week’s ROH Supercard of Honor pay-per-view that potentially points towards an AEW star leaving the company.
Brian Cage’s contract with AEW is set to expire next month, with the two sides not yet coming to terms on an extension.
Cage is a member of Prince Nana’s Embassy in Ring of Honor with the Gates of Agony’s Kaun and Toa Liona, where they currently reign as the ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champions.
Cage reportedly extended his deal to work the upcoming Supercard of Honor event, where the Embassy are set to defend against AR Fox, Metalik and Blake Christian.
Should Cage not re-sign with AEW, Supercard of Honor would likely be his final date with the company.
AEW taped the next editions of AEW Dark: Elevation at Universal Studios last night, which saw the Gates of Agony take on the Qrown.
Interestingly, Kaun and Liona came out without the championships, as well as without Cage, seemingly implying that the trio are set to lose the titles at the event.
Scoop #3: The Qrown vs Gates of Agony pic.twitter.com/r2PX6fQAXK
— Jacob Cohen (@MrJacobCohen) March 24, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence