Evil Uno appears to have addressed speculation that certain talents’ AEW contracts have expired with a cryptic tweet.
Following reports that number of AEW deals have now expired, fans theorized that Alan Angels is one of the stars that has finished up with the promotion, after the talent shared a cryptic tweet and blacked out his Twitter profile photo.
A recent report indicated that Angels is expected to work with AEW on a per-date deal moving forward.
This all comes after Dark Order member Stu Grayson became a free agent after his contract expired at the end of April.
Evil Uno has now taken to Twitter to tell fans:
“Dark Order is not dead.”
Chuck Taylor has also cleared his Twitter profile, fuelling speculation that he has finished up with AEW. Taylor most recently wrestled for AEW during a Dark: Elevation taping in March.
As of writing, Alan Angels, Chuck Taylor and Evil Uno are all still listed on the official AEW roster page.
Evil Uno last wrestled during the June 22 Dark: Elevation taping, with his match airing on Monday’s episode. Angels hasn’t competed for AEW since the June 11 Dark taping.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Dark Order is not dead.
— EVIL UNO is GOOD (@EvilUno) June 29, 2022
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles