A former wrestler is attempting to sue Chris Benoit, The Miz & Maryse, The Rock, Jim Cornette, the FBI, and many others, for $3 billion.
The lawsuit claims that the defendants “conspired to kidnap plaintiff and her children”.
Plaintiff is Trenesha Biggers, known as former TNA wrestler Rhaka Khan.
The lawsuit was originally filed in October 2022 and there was no movement for a while, but according to PWInsider, new court records indicate that Biggers has been authorized to move forward with the suit by pre-paying court fees.
PWInsider also cites court documents that suggest Biggers still has a Bench Warrant out after not appearing for a trial in December 2022 where she would have faced charges of interference with child custody and “aggravated kidnapping facilitate”.
At one point in 2019, she was listed as one of El Paso’s Most Wanted Fugitives.
According to PWInsider, the following, among others, were listed as defendants in her lawsuit:
The State of Texas
The El Paso Child Protective Services
The Las Cruces, New Mexico Police Department
The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
New York ACS
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc
Shirley Police Department
Sigma Phi Epsilon
Suffolk County NY
The Miz & Maryse
Heath Miller (Heath Slater)
Nikki Garcia (Nikki Bella)
Florida Championship Wrestling
The National Wrestling Alliance
Deep South Wrestling
Bank of America
None of the defendants have been served as of April 20.
Jim Cornette responded to being named as a defendant on his podcast, which you can watch/listen to below.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- New Theme Song For Top AEW Star