AEW has taken to social media to announce an exciting Bryan Danielson match for tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite.
A couple of weeks ago, Bryan Danielson proposed teaming with Jon Moxley to lead a new group featuring some of the rising stars of AEW, and he specifically named Lee Moriarty, Daniel Garcia and Wheeler Yuta as three of those rising stars.
Last week, Danielson took on and defeated Moriarty, and he’s going to be in action against one of the other upstarts tonight.
AEW has officially announced Bryan Danielson vs Daniel Garcia for Dynamite, in what should be a technical masterclass.
We’re also likely to hear from Danielson and Moxley again ahead of a likely match between the two at Revolution.
Be sure to check back here at WrestleTalk.com during the show as we’ll bring you live coverage and any news stories, with some possible AEW debuts on the horizon.
Also announced for tonight:
- Chris Jericho and Eddie Kingston face-to-face
- Tag Team Battle Royal (Young Bucks, reDRagon, FTR, Santana & Ortiz, 2point0, Alex Reynolds & John Silver, Private Party, Austin & Colten Gunn, Best Friends, The Butcher & The Blade)
- Ricky Starks vs. Pres10 Vance – Face of the Revolution Qualifier
- Kings of the Black Throne vs. Penta El Zero Miedo & Pac
- Jade Cargill (c) vs. The Bunny – TBS Championship
.@BryanDanielson, aiming to test the best, has challenged @GarciaWrestling, on a winning streak in AEW + the 2022 BOLA Winner, to go 1-on-1 tonight! Will Garcia bring the violence Bryan craves? Will Bryan respond to @JonMoxley? Find out TONIGHT on #AEWDynamite LIVE @ 8/7c on TBS! pic.twitter.com/ZfcVKRqUr1
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) February 23, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule