Tony Khan has announced an exciting singles match for tonight’s (June 8) episode of AEW Dynamite.
Khan made his weekly appearance on Busted Open Radio today, where he revealed that PAC will go one-on-one with Buddy Matthews on the show.
This is the first time the two former Cruiserweight Champions have faced off with one another, as the rivalry between House of Black and Death Triangle continues.
Also set for tonight’s show is the Battle Royal to determine who will face Jon Moxley in the main event of the show, with the winner moving on to Forbidden Door to wrestle for the Interim AEW World Championship, as well as former AEW World Champion Adam Page facing NJPW star David Finlay Jr.
? BREAKING 'Tony Time' NEWS …
As heard on @BustedOpenRadio FIRST, @TonyKhan announces that Buddy Matthews (@SNM_Buddy) vs. @BASTARDPAC will take place on #AEWDynamite tonight ??@AEW @davidlagreca1 @THETOMMYDREAMER @MickieJames
— SiriusXM Busted Open (@BustedOpenRadio) June 8, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star