Another notable name has reportedly left WWE, amid a number of backstage changes to the company’s management team.
According to PWInsider, WWE’s Head of International Matthew Drew is gone from the company. Drew reportedly made his exit from the company sometime last week.
Drew had joined WWE in June 2021 after leaving DAZN. During his tenure with WWE, Drew’s role involved ‘growing WWE’s brand and business outside of the United States.’
Drew worked ‘with other company leaders to devise WWE’s international strategy for live events, digital, consumer products and new revenue opportunities.’
Following Vince McMahon returning to the WWE board of directors, several notable names have finished up with the company, including former co-CEO Stephanie McMahon, who publicly announced her resignation on January 10.
Another notable individual who’s no longer with the company is former Vice President of Communications Adam Hopkins, who finished up with WWE earlier this month.
Hopkins had been with WWE since 1997, when he joined as a fan services coordinator.
You can keep up with all the latest news and updates on Vince McMahon by clicking here and a potential WWE sale by clicking here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed