Ezekiel has had his first public appearance since his WWE debut and claims it’s been month since he’s seen his older brother Elias.
Appearing on the Pat McAfee Show, Ezekiel was asked about where exactly his brother Elias has gone.
The new Raw star answered:
“It’s been months since I’ve seen my brother. I miss the guy. Despite all the trouble he liked to cause, he was actually quite a good brother to me. I miss him, but he’s out doing his own thing. He’ll pop back up when it feels right. In the meantime, I’m here. I’m his younger brother and I’m having a great time in the WWE.”
Elias was declared dead during a series of vignettes on Raw in August 2021.
When asked about Elias’ disappearance and how his family felt about his debut, Ezekiel answered:
“The family was a bit torn up, but this is Elias. This is what he does. On the other end, they are so proud of me, they’re so excited. They can’t wait to see me. They gather around the TV for Monday Night Raw, just like I used to when I would watch Elias. It’s a great full circle.”
Ezekiel is set to take part in a lie detector test administered by Kevin Owens on Monday’s edition of WWE Raw.
Quotes via Fightful
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette