Rumors had been buzzing all week that we could be seeing the end of a faction fairly soon. Some even predicted it might happen as soon as Raw tomorrow night.
However, it happened on the pre-show of WWE Fastlane. After losing to Matt Riddle, Ali seems to have been booted out of RETRIBUTION.
HIGH JUSTICE for @AliWWE.
Now THIS is what you call #RETRIBUTION!#WWEFastlane pic.twitter.com/Lex6q65khP
— WWE (@WWE) March 21, 2021
He got in the face of all the members and screamed at them for failing him. Reckoning (Mia Yim) stepped up in his face. He continued to scream at her until she left the ring.
Slapjack followed close behind. This left T-Bar and Mace with Ali in the ring. Instead of being excited they stayed, he continued berating them.
The massive duo gave him a double chokeslam and left the ring. Will this be the end of RETRIBUTION? Or will we get another version tomorrow night?
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London