MVP has shared a reunion tease for the Hurt Business ahead of Friday’s (June) edition of WWE SmackDown.
While many fans have called for Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander to reunite, these stars’ recent comments have many fans predicting that the group will be reunited on WWE TV soon.
MVP has again hinted that the faction will reform, taking to Instagram with a photo of himself, Bobby Lashley and Shelton Benjamin, all in suits.
He captioned the photo:
You can check out the photo below.
With this post shared ahead of SmackDown, this has fuelled speculation that the group will be reformed on Friday’s show.
This would be possible following the 2023 WWE Draft, with Bobby Lashley moved to SmackDown, and MVP, Benjamin and Alexander currently acting as free agents.
There are a lot of eyes on Friday’s show, following the implosion of the Bloodline at Night of Champions.
Ahead of his appearance on SmackDown, Roman Reigns has shared one final message, which you can read right here.
View this post on Instagram
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed