A fan who held up a sign reading “fire Velveteen Dream” on video during last night’s SummerSlam event has been banned from the WWE ThunderDome.
Eagle-eyed viewers noticed the sign during the entrance of Sasha Banks prior to the Raw Women’s Title match and also at other various stages.
Twitter user @RemingSteele has said he was the person who held up the sign, adding that WWE banned him from appearing in the ThunderDome.
Hey, @RemingSteele, ya did it! pic.twitter.com/LxPCJRyl7k
— ?️⚧️ Vaporwave Satyr Girl (VEE) ? (@VideoIsVideo) August 24, 2020
From that image it’s unclear whether it’s a permanent ban or just that he was removed from that current session.
The reason for the ‘fire Velveteen Dream’ trend is that he was recently brought back to NXT TV despite allegations of sexual misconduct made against him. Triple H has said that WWE didn’t find anything when investigating.
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022
- CM Punk “S**t The Bed” Putting AEW Into “Freefall” Claims WWE Hall of Famer
- Real Reason Why Roman Reigns Didn’t Have Red Gear For Survivor Series WarGames
- Former WWE Star Criticizes Aspect Of AEW TV For Being ‘A Bit Much’
- Details On New WWE Tryout This Week
- Triple H Reveals Scrapped Plans For Celebrity Appearance At Survivor Series