April Mendez, formerly AJ Lee in WWE, has maybe potentially perhaps teased an in-ring return with a new post on social media.
Look, no-one thought her husband CM Punk would return and no-one thought Cody would join WWE, so THERE’S STILL A CHANCE.
Mendez is a big part of the relaunched WOW promotion, and doing commentary on its shows seems to have gotten her in the mood to get into shape.
Obviously just because she’s keeping fit doesn’t necessarily mean she wants to wrestle again, but that hasn’t stopped Twitter from getting very very very excited.
— AJ Mendez (@TheAJMendez) May 18, 2022
- AEW Stars’ Contracts Expire, Sasha Banks WWE Release Updates, Even More Injuries – Audio News Bulletin – June 29, 2022
- Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan Hilariously Reacts To NXT TV Write-Off
- WWE Star Kevin Owens Missed Raw Due To Injury
- Another Claim Made Regarding Sasha Banks WWE Release
- Orange Cassidy & Title Match Added To AEW Blood & Guts
- Bellator MMA Fighter Valerie Loureda Signs With WWE
- CJ Perry (Lana) Pulls Out Of Authors Of Pain’s New Promotion Debut Show
- Miro Says AEW TNT Title Has ‘Gone To S**ts’
- Wardlow Doesn’t Rule Out Signing With WWE
- AEW Star Dax Harwood Fires Shot At The Usos