WWE Raw ratings can be described in many ways. Dominant is not a word I would use, though. The company put forth a tweet boasting about “dominating the ratings” in 2019. An interesting statement considering their ratings are at an all time low.
The tag team of #RAW & @USA_Network DOMINATED the ratings in 2019!https://t.co/jsKf6ffc9f
— WWE (@WWE) January 8, 2020
In the age of social media where these numbers are readily available, it is difficult to pull the wool over the eyes of fans as WWE has been one to do. Ratings for Raw are about half of what they were when they moved to three hours in 2012. If you want to qualify losing half of your audience in less than a decade as dominant I mean, you can, but you’re really only lying to yourself. You’re also lying to a few million people on Twitter but you get the point.
Fans were quick to clap back at the company’s loose claim.
— Matt Degnan (@degnan_matt) January 8, 2020
Define "DOMINATED" pic.twitter.com/894tD9shj6
— Vince 22 (@VinceG222) January 8, 2020
— Максимилиан (@YourMaximilian) January 8, 2020
I’ve been a fan my whole life but this is bullshit. pic.twitter.com/BjBW4do7XI
— Derek Morrison Lentine ? (@Demonic_Lunacy) January 8, 2020
— Ryan McGrory (@RyanMcGrory86) January 9, 2020
— Miles • マイル (@G34Miles) January 8, 2020
— CaBreon Wise (@CaBreonWiseGOAT) January 9, 2020
— Grant Ordoyne (@TheGrantOShow) January 9, 2020
What is your reaction to WWE and their ratings claim? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Top Champion Names Drew McIntyre As Potential Title Challenger
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI