A video has gone viral of fans singing Seth Rollins’ theme song after the WWE event in Paris, France.
WWE visited Paris, France on the next stop of their current international tour of Europe.
Ahead of Seth Rollins facing The Miz on the show, the fans started to sing Rollins’ theme song for over ten minutes, causing his match to have additional time due to the impromptu sing-a-long.
After the show was over, there is a video of fans on the metro in Paris continuing to sing his song while waiting for the train.
This is similar to fans singing Fandango’s theme song after the Raw After WrestleMania 29 back in 2013.
As previously reported, this wasn’t the first time during the international tour that Rollins has received an incredible reaction to his popular theme as the same thing happened when WWE visited Manchester, England.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Seth Rollins pulled up to Paris and got the whole crowd singing his song 🔥🔥🔥 Who else is doing it like him?! pic.twitter.com/cKtT6wl8z8
— Public Enemies Podcast (@TheEnemiesPE3) April 30, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other