A number of fans are worried about a WWE Hall of Famer’s condition following a troubling recent virtual meet and greet session.
Scott Hall did an online meet and greet for Dark Parlor Originals, but it had to be cut short as Hall was clearly out of sorts.
Mike from Dark Parlor Originals posted a video afterwards, saying:
“First and foremost, we’re gonna take care of Scott. We’re gonna take care of Scott. We’re gonna make sure he has what he needs. He’s had some issues recently. It’s not my business to talk about. We’re not here to make him look bad, we’re not here to look bad.”
In the live chat, Steve Ruiz said the following:
“He was being difficult. They got a late start, Mike was trying to get through everyone’s orders in a timely manner but Hall kept having issues with every inscription or request and had issues with how rushed he felt. Influenced by meds or other substances. He was trying but he wasn’t in a mental state to push through so quickly with so many items in a 4 hour period while being streamed live. Nash could multi task, tell stories and crank out signatures.”
We at WrestleTalk.com send our best to Hall and hope his condition can improve and he gets the help he needs if neccessary.
Quotes via WrestlingNews.co
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Ricky Starks Says Cody Rhodes Is Still His Go-To Person For Advice
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- WWE Hall Of Famer Pitches Idea For ‘Ironhorse Championship’
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign