Fans are a bit worried and trying to figure out what Bayley means with her most recent social media post after her match at WrestleMania 39.
Bayley, along with the rest of Damage CTRL (Dakota Kai and IYO SKY), came up short against Becky Lynch, Lita and Trish Stratus on night one of WrestleMania.
Taking to Twitter, Bayley has seemingly reacted, writing:
And sometimes the most romantic love story comes to an end.
Obviously the big question is what she means and what she’s saying bye too.
Naturally, it’s got plenty of people on Twitter thinking about dream matches outside of WWE, with the most anticipated being Mercedes Mone, the former Sasha Banks.
However, it could of course be something in storyline that we’ll see play out very soon.
There’s also been a bit of speculation recently, although no confirmed plans or anything, about WWE potentially splitting Damage CTRL, so maybe it’ll play into that.
Basically, we’ll have to wait and see, but Bayley has put it out there to get people talking.
We’ll keep you posted if there are any updates.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Top Champion Names Drew McIntyre As Potential Title Challenger
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI