The February 18 episode of SmackDown is set to be pre-taped after next week’s show, due to WWE travelling to Saudi Arabia that day for the Elimination Chamber event.
It turns out that SmackDown won’t be the only February 18 wrestling show that will be airing differently, as that night’s episode of AEW Rampage is set to air in a different timeslot.
TNT will be providing coverage of an NBA game that night that begins at 9pm EST, with the Rampage episode that night set to air at 7pm EST, which is the hour before SmackDown instead of after.
Last night’s AEW Rampage (February 4) featured Ricky Starks defending his FTW Championship against Jay Lethal in the main event, with next week’s show set to feature HOOK in action.
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?
- Report: Vince McMahon Would Shout ‘Derogatory Things’ At Bray Wyatt About His Physique
- Potential Spoiler On Cody Rhodes WWE Return
- More Details On Kris Statlander Injury