A new report has revealed that a female member has been pitched for the new Edge faction.
The Rated R Superstar’s new stable has seemingly kicked off at WrestleMania with Damian Priest coming out to help Edge get the victory over AJ Styles.
Fightful Select (subscription required) reports that additional names have been pitched to join the group, including former Raw Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley.
However, no confirmation has been made as of yet.
There have also been NXT names discussed, but they haven’t nailed down exactly who it will be.
In an update, it was revealed that one of the names discussed was former two-time NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa.
As previously noted, Fightful originally reported that WWE was planning to start a stable led by Edge with Damian Priest mentioned as a member.
We will have further updates on Edge’s new stable when they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023