A production company are developing a film based on a comic book by two former WWE stars.
According to Deadline, State Street Pictures has optioned the comic book Assassin & Son created and written by the late Shad Gaspard and Marc Copani, formerly known as Muhammad Hassan, for development as a film.
The comic was illustrated by Eder Messiah and centers on the character of Donovan Braddock, a one-man killing unit who works with a team of covert assassins known as “The Horsemen”.
Braddock finds love and makes a family, but his old life comes back to haunt him when his wife is murdered him and his son. This tragic event leads to father and son going on a journey of revenge.
The publisher of the comic, Scout Comics & Entertainment, will produce the feature adaptation.
Former WWE stars Shad Gaspard and Marc Copani teamed up to write Assassin & Son after retiring from professional wrestling.
Gaspard was recently inducted into the 2022 class of the WWE Hall of Fame posthumously for the Warrior Award, which was accepted by his wife and son, which you can read here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’
- Top WWE Star ‘Not Comfortable’ With Cody Rhodes Backstage Fight Story
- Injury Update On Dante Martin After ROH Supercard Of Honor