During the initial segment of SmackDown, the competitors for the Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match cut promos on each other from the top of ladders (except Omos.)
This brought out The Miz, Ezekiel, Happy Corbin and Madcap Moss who all claimed they should also be in the match.
After the break, a “Good Old-Fashioned Battle Royal” ensued including the six current competitors and the prospective entrants with the purpose of the battle royal being announced by Michael Cole on commentary as being “for WWE supremacy” and “to try and build some momentum.”
God Bless Pat McAfee who provided Cole multiple opportunities to explain the purpose of this match as he remained as confused as the rest of us!
The last participant in the men’s Money in the Bank match is reportedly set to be decided on tonight’s episode of SmackDown.
In the show’s main event, it will be Ezekiel vs. Madcap Moss vs. The Miz vs. Happy Corbin for the final slot in the titular match.
You can read all about tomorrow’s premium live event, Money in the Bank, by clicking here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- WWE Tag Team Makes Raw Debut Against Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record