The final entrant in the Money in the Bank ladder match at tomorrow’s (June 2) WWE premium live event of the same name has now been revealed.
During the initial segment of SmackDown, the competitors for the Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match cut promos on each other from the top of ladders (except Omos.)
This brought out The Miz, Ezekiel, Happy Corbin and Madcap Moss who all claimed they should also be in the match, leading to later Adam Pearce confirming the match to take place in SmackDown’s main event.
After a big match with action all around, eventually it was Madcap Moss who emerged victoriously and will join the Money in the Bank ladder match.
The men’s Money in the Bank ladder match is set to feature seven competitors – the aforementioned Moss, Seth Rollins, Sheamus, Riddle, Sami Zayn, Drew McIntyre and Omos.
You can read all about tomorrow’s premium live event, Money in the Bank, by clicking here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss