The final viewership for this past Friday’s February 5 episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown on FOX has officially been revealed.
As per Showbuzz Daily, the show drew an average of 2.257 million viewers, which is down from the previous week’s January 29 viewership of 2.304 million.
In the important 18-49 demographic, the show got a rating of 0.65, which is down actually up from January 29’s 0.62.
WWE had promoted Edge and Bianca Belair to appear following their Rumble match wins, and Big E defending the Intercontinental Championship against Apollo Crews and Sami Zayn in a three-way match.
You can check out full week-by-week 2021 TV ratings trackers for all major wrestling shows including SmackDown at this link.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?