As it is Monday evening the final viewership for the March 12 episode of SmackDown has been revealed.
Showbuzz Daily is reporting that the final viewership for the show is 2.171 million average viewers. They also reported that the show did a 0.61 in the 18-49 male key demographic.
The show featured more build towards WWE’s Fastlane pay per view with Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns signing their contract for the show. Edge was also involved as it was announced next week he will face Jey Uso to determine the special enforcer for Fastlane.
Additionally, SmackDown saw Bianca Belair and Sasha Banks team up once again. They lost to Tamina and Natalya, creating more friction between the two ahead of their WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship match at Fastlane.
Also on the show, Big E defended the Intercontinental Championship against Sami Zayn. Big E was attacked after the match by Apollo Crews, setting up their match at Fastlane.
Seth Rollins and Cesaro continued their rivalry with Rollins attacking Cesaro during his match with Murphy.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- CM Punk AEW Dynamite Appearance Blocked?