For several weeks, WWE has been airing segments of Alexa Bliss at ‘therapy’, to help cure her on her road back to Raw.
On tonight’s (February 14) episode of Raw, Alexa was ‘cured’ by her therapist, who handed her the original ‘Lilly’ back, before Alexa left the sessions with the doll.
She then announced that she will be the final entrant in the women’s Elimination Chamber match this Saturday at the Elimination Chamber event.
WWE also confirmed on tonight’s show that Bianca Belair will be entering the match last, when she was victorious in a gauntlet match.
The spirit of Lilly lives on … and @AlexaBliss_WWE knows what her next chapter is.
She's the final entrant in this Saturday's #EliminationChamber Match! #WWERaw #WWEChamber pic.twitter.com/zE8N54mPyW
— WWE (@WWE) February 15, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss