The finalized line-up for the 2022 women’s Money In The Bank Ladder match was set on tonight’s (June 27) episode of Raw.
The main event of tonight’s show was a ‘last chance’ elimination six-way featuring the six losers from the previous qualifiers; Nikki ASH, Doudrop, Xia Li, Shayna Baszler, Tamina and Becky Lynch.
Becky Lynch ended up winning the match, with her taking the final spot, with the complete line-up reading as followed:
- Lacey Evans
- Alexa Bliss
- Liv Morgan
- Raquel Rodriguez
- Becky Lynch
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles