On tonight’s AEW Dynamite (August 3) the final forbidden door was smashed as someone actually referenced Vince McMahon by name!
While the match had not yet gotten started, on the way to the ring the Acclaimed attacked Billy Gunn who was accompanying his sons Colten and Austin to the ring for their Dumpster Match.
It was after attacking their former mentor, Daddy Ass, that Max Caster hopped on the mic to demand his music start and he laid out a highly topical rap.
Caster rapping, in part:
“No filter, we ain’t Instagram.
We’ll make the Ass Boys retire,
like Vince McMahon.”
You can watch the entire thing below where Caster references not just Vince McMahon and his retirement but also got a big crowd reaction from dropping bars on Joe Biden’s recent battle with COVID-19.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) August 4, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title
- The Good Brothers Are ‘Always Going To Listen’ To WWE Return Offers