Former WWE Universal Champion Finn Balor has seemingly confirmed his marriage to Fox Sports host Veronica Rodriguez.
Balor posted the following image to Instagram, appearing to show a private wedding ceremony taking place in the holy jungle on the Yucatán Peninsula, with the caption “Welcome to the jungle #forevergang”:
Rodriguez also posted a photo of the same area with the caption “w”, and you know what begins with w? Whatchamacallit. Oh and also wedding.
Putting the pieces together and assuming they are indeed now officially married, our congratulations go out to Balor and Rodriguez.
Balor was last seen in WWE at SummerSlam where he was decimated by the debuting Fiend. He reportedly requested a couple of months off after that, and by the looks of it, he’ll be spending at least some of that time with his wife.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- Deonna Purrazzo & Chelsea Green Win Knockouts Tag Team Championships At IMPACT Emergence