Finn Balor’s ‘Demon’ persona has been absent since 2019, with it’s last outing being against Andrade at WWE Super Showdown in 2019.
In an interview with WWE Deutschland, Balor was asked about the potential return of the Demon. Balor said that it’s not currently in the plans, but he’s sure WWE fans have not seen the last of it.
“Yeah, obviously yeah. I feel like ‘The Demon’ definitely has a future. But right now I’m very focused on ‘The Prince’ and this current invention of the character and the direction that we’re going in. But I’m sure we’ll get back to ‘The Demon’ at some stage.”
“I feel like The Demon has a future.” – @FinnBalor ??
(via @WWEDeutschland) pic.twitter.com/dVp6lg6c2J
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) August 5, 2021
Balor recently returned to the SmackDown brand following a year and a half stint back in NXT.
Balor is scheduled to take on Baron Corbin on tonight’s (August 6) episode of SmackDown.
transcription via WrestlingInc
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- Former WWE Star Tells Current Star To ‘Text Triple H’ Following Independent Show
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- WWE Star To Confront Cody Rhodes On Tonight’s Raw (June 5)?