A shocking moment took place on this week’s (June 6) episode of Raw, when Finn Balor was revealed as the newest member of the Judgment Day faction.
While a lot of people saw Balor’s addition coming, what many didn’t see coming was what happened next, when Balor, Damian Priest and Rhea Ripley kicked leader Edge out of the group.
Prior to this twist, Edge had been teasing potential new members of the faction, including the highly speculated Ciampa, Corey Graves and even Balor himself.
Following Balor removing Edge of power, Balor reflected on Edge’s teaser for his addition, retweeting it and simply responding:
WWE has announced that Edge has suffered a non-displaced orbital floor fracture following the attack from Balor, Priest and Ripley on Raw.
— Finn Bálor (@FinnBalor) June 10, 2022
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material