A WWE star has revealed the aftermath of his gruesome injury from WrestleMania 39.
According to Triple H at the post-WrestleMania 39 press conference, Finn Balor secretly received medical treatment off camera and then continued his Hell In A Cell match with Edge at the event.
Triple H later elaborated that he had spoken to Finn and that he “was totally fine”, despite having received a few staples mid-match to stop the bleeding inside Hell in a Cell after Edge launched a ladder at Balor’s head.
However, it seems Balor received a lot more than a few staples following getting busted open during his WrestleMania 39 bout.
The Judgment Day member took to Twitter on Tuesday to reveal that he received 14 staples with a pair of photos displaying the aftermath from the gruesome injury.
On Monday, Finn Balor previously shared an image of the nasty-looking cut on the top of his head on his social media. You can see the images of the cut and the staples Balor received below:
Just a flesh wound pic.twitter.com/LL3B8utAk9
— Finn Bálor (@FinnBalor) April 3, 2023
14 STAPLES pic.twitter.com/ZijOiVzCdd
— Finn Bálor (@FinnBalor) April 4, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023