Finn Balor has named the WWE stars he’d want to join Judgment Day, hopeful that the faction will gain new members.
Balor joined the faction on the June 6 edition of Raw. Moments after aligning himself with the faction, Balor, Damian Priest and Rhea Ripley attacked Edge, kicking him out of the group.
Speaking with Ryan Satin on the Out of Character podcast, Balor pointed to several WWE stars he’d want to join forces with the Judgment Day, including AJ Styles and Gunther.
Teasing an addition from NXT, Balor said:
“I had thought of a couple people.I love Walter (Gunther), but he’s doing his own thing. Tommaso Ciampa is doing his thing with Miz, so that’s kind of off the table.
“Maybe AJ, you know. We haven’t essentially fallen out, we’re just not on the same page. Maybe AJ, bring AJ in. I think his work as a heel is just, pardon the pun, but phenomenal.
“Or we could go and find someone new, a fresh face from NXT. Given a little more time to think about it, I could have given you a better answer. I’d love Brock in the Judgment Day.”
Rhea Ripley recently deleted a tweet hinting at a match against Beth Phoenix, following Phoenix making the save after the Judgment Day attacked Edge on the August 22 episode of Raw.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Transcription via SEScoops.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Major WWE Star Seemingly Injured During Match
- Potential Spoiler For Huge WWE Star Appearing At NXT Deadline
- CM Punk WWE NXT Plans Confirmed
- TNA Wrestling Partners With WWE Parent Company Streaming Service
- WWE Star Released Causes Announce Team Change
- WWE Star Still On Active Roster Despite New Role
- WWE Star To Wrestle Match With Broken Hand
- Triple H Reacts To CM Punk WWE NXT Plans
- Big Clue AEW Star Is Preparing To Join WWE?
- Sneak Peek At CM Punk Spotted Inside New WWE Headquarters For First Time